Mid-Year Magazine Subscription Sale (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion commences on 10/05/2020 at 12:01am (AEST/AEDST) and ends at 11.59 PM (AEST/AEDST) on 31/07/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
3. You must be aged 18 years or over to enter. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period either: subscribe or renew their subscription to one (1) participating magazine titles (The Australian Women’s Weekly, Woman’s Day, Country Style, Gourmet Traveller, House & Garden, The Australian Women’s Weekly FOOD, Belle, Inside Out, Real Living, Empire, and Take 5 Monthly) )available on Magshop. All Payments for a subscription, renewal can be made online at www.magshop.com.au , or via the Magshop Customer Service Number (136 116) or via mail for
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to the print edition of any participating titles for a minimum term during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will have a choice of receiving:
a) Magazine of your choice from the listing via credit card auto-renewal. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
b) Magazine of your choice from the listing via direct debit auto-renewal. The subscription will continue unless otherwise advised by the subscriber.
c) Magazine of your choice from the listing using cash with order (once-off payment) option
7. The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling Magshop on 136 116 8am-6pm (AEST/AEDST when applicable) Monday-Friday or emailing Magshop@magshop.com.au.
8. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for late, lost or misdirected mail enclosing an entry, or an entry not being received by the Promoter for any reason whatsoever.
9. Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
10. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may, subject to relevant state and territory rules and regulations, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
13. Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
15. The Promoter is Bauer Media Pty Limited (ABN 18 053 273 546) of 54 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (phone: (02) 9282 8000).